This link leads to a document prepared by the staff of the Northwest Justice Project, available in both HTML and PDF formats, that helps to answer the following questions related to children and divorce:
- What can I do before I even have children?
- My spouse/partner and I fight all the time. It seems like dissolution would be only a good thing for my children as well as us parents.
- Can I do anything to help protect my children from any negative effects of my dissolution?
- How can we keep our children out of the middle of our dissolution?
- Should we talk about the divorce with or around the children?
- Is there anything the dissolution process can do to help?
- What if I need legal help?