KCLL Form Packets for SALE

The following form packets are available for purchase in-person in either of our two library branches or can be mailed to you for the cost of the packet plus the cost of shipping and handling. Payment for mailed packets must be made in advance via PayPal.

To order a packet to be mailed to you, use the Order This Packet link for the appropriate packet.

If you have any questions about purchasing packets, please contact our Seattle branch staff at (206) 477-1305.

*All form packet purchases are final and non-refundable.*


✚ $60 King County Eviction Packet

King County Forms and Instructions

Order This Packet

This eviction packet was drafted by an attorney who frequently practices landlord-tenant law in King and surrounding counties in Washington state.  It is intended for use in standard landlord-tenant situations, as governed by RCW Ch. 59.18.  It is not appropriate for removing family or friends, for example, who had never agreed to pay rent.

Although the eviction kit has detailed instructions, it is not a substitute for legal advice.

Copyright 2019 Washington Eviction Kit LLC.

✚ $30 Opening & Closing Probate Without a Will

Order This Packet

The probate process is a court case used to gather the assets of a person who has died, settle their debts, and distribute the assets to their heirs. There are two types of probate. If the person died with a Will, the probate is called “testate probate.” If the person died without a Will, the probate is called “intestate probate.”  The instructions and forms in this packet are for a basic intestate probate.

To help decide if using the intestate probate process is right for your situation, review Title 11 of the Revised Code of Washington for information regarding probate, or contact an attorney.  If, after reviewing the Revised Code of Washington and/or consulting an attorney, you believe the intestate probate process is right for you, this packet can assist with starting and ending the process.

✚ $15 Initiate a Claim on a Contractor’s Bond

King County Superior Court Instructions and Forms

Order This Packet

Use this packet to initiate a claim against a contractor (or subcontractor) bond. If a contractor (or subcontractor) breaches a construction contract or performs inferior or negligent work, homeowners and other authorized parties have the option of making a claim against the contractor’s bond.

This packet was written specifically for King County Superior Court. The claim on a contractor’s bond process is based on state laws. If you are using this outside King County, contact your local court for information specific to your county.

Packet last updated April 2017.

✚ $30 How to Restore Your Firearm Rights in Washington

Order This Packet

Petitioning the court to restore your right to possess a firearm is complicated. It is not always possible to reinstate your rights. To see if you qualify, review Chapter 9.41.040 of the Revised Code of Washington (RCW) or contact an attorney. If you are prohibited from possessing a firearm due to multiple convictions, then you must restore your right to possess a firearm for every conviction.

If after reviewing the Revised Code of Washington and/or consulting an attorney you believe you are eligible to reinstate your right to possess a firearm, then you can use this packet to complete the process.

This packet was written specifically for Washington. If you are prohibited from possessing a firearm under Federal law or in another state, restoring your right to possess a firearm in WA will not change those prohibitions.

Packet last updated June 2017.

✚ $3 Domestic Violence Sealed Name Change

Order This Packet

If you are a survivor of domestic violence and you want the name change record sealed due to a “reasonable fear” for your safety, you should petition the superior court to change your name and/or your child’s name. RCW 4.24.130. The court will seal the file if it believes that safety justifies the sealing. Once sealed, there is no public access to any court record of the name change filing, even if the court does not grant the name change.

An advocate from the Domestic Violence Protection Order Advocates office and/or an attorney can help survivors think about the good or bad consequences of the name change process.

This form packet provides general information concerning your rights and responsibilities. It is not intended as a substitute for specific legal advice.

Print Friendly, PDF & Email