Form packets Available for Purchase:

The following form packets are available for purchase in-person in either of our two library branches or they can be mailed to you for the cost of the packet plus the cost of shipping and handling. Payment must be made in advance via PayPal.

If you would like to order a packet to be mailed to you, then please complete the order form here or click on the title of the packet itself.

If you have any questions about purchasing packets to be mailed to you, please contact our Seattle branch library staff at (206) 477-1305.

*All form packet purchases are final and non-refundable.*


$60 Washington Eviction Kit:

King County Forms and Instructions

This eviction kit was drafted by an attorney who frequently practices landlord-tenant law in King and surrounding counties in Washington state.  The packet is intended for use in standard landlord-tenant situations, as governed by RCW Ch. 59.18.  It is not appropriate for removing family or friends, for example, who had never agreed to pay rent.

The forms in this eviction kit are based on current law – please be aware that new legislation has passed that will require edits to this kit.The effective date of the new legislation is July 28, 2019 and we hope to have the edits completed by that date.  In the meantime, you can view the coming changes to the law HERE.

Although the eviction kit has detailed instructions, it is not a substitute for legal advice.

Copyright 2019 Washington Eviction Kit LLC.

$15 Initiate a Claim on a Contractor’s Bond:

King County Superior Court Instructions and Forms

Use this packet to initiate a claim against a contractor (or subcontractor) bond. If a contractor (or subcontractor) breaches a construction contract or performs inferior or negligent work, homeowners and other authorized parties have the option of making a claim against the contractor’s bond.

This packet was written specifically for King County Superior Court. The claim on a contractor’s bond process is based on state laws. If you are using this outside King County, contact your local court for information specific to your county.

Packet last updated April 2017.

$30 How to Restore Your Firearm Rights in Washington

Petitioning the court to restore your right to possess a firearm is complicated. It is not always possible to reinstate your rights. To see if you qualify, review Chapter 9.41.040 of the Revised Code of Washington (RCW) or contact an attorney. If you are prohibited from possessing a firearm due to multiple convictions, then you must restore your right to possess a firearm for every conviction.

If after reviewing the Revised Code of Washington and/or consulting an attorney you believe you are eligible to reinstate your right to possess a firearm, then you can use this packet to complete the process.

This packet was written specifically for Washington. If you are prohibited from possessing a firearm under Federal law or in another state, restoring your right to possess a firearm in WA will not change those prohibitions.

Packet last updated June 2017.

$30 Transfer on Death Deed (TODD)

A TODD is a legal document that allows a property owner to transfer property located in Washington State to another person as an inheritance when the property owner dies.  This transfer avoids the probate process, which is a court case used to gather the assets of a person who has died, settle their debts, and distribute the assets to their heirs.

To decide if using the TODD process is right for your situation, review Chapter 64.80 of the Revised Code of Washington for information on the TODD Process and Title 11 of the Revised Code of Washington for information regarding probate, or contact an attorney.

This packet was written specifically for Washington State. 

Packet last updated July 2019.

FREE: Domestic Violence Sealed Name Change

If you are a survivor of domestic violence and you want the name change record sealed due to a “reasonable fear” for your safety, you should petition the superior court to change your name and/or your child’s name. RCW 4.24.130. The court will seal the file if it believes that safety justifies the sealing. Once sealed, there is no public access to any court record of the name change filing, even if the court does not grant the name change.

An advocate from the Domestic Violence Protection Order Advocates office and/or an attorney can help survivors think about the good or bad consequences of the name change process.

This form packet provides general information concerning your rights and responsibilities. It is not intended as a substitute for specific legal advice.

Packet last updated April 2018

Forms Available for Free Online:

Print Friendly, PDF & Email