News & Updates
- Black History Month and Race Relations in the United States
- New Search Tool for African American History
Neighborhood Legal Clinic: Loren Miller Bar Association Legal Clinic
- Tuesdays from 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm at Renton Housing Authority: 2900 NE 10th St, Renton, WA 98056
- Appointment required; call (206) 267-7070 between 9:00am – 12:00 pm Tuesdays – Thursdays
- This clinic is intended to be a safe space for African Americans and is staffed primarily by attorneys of color
- Free 30-minute meeting
- The Neighborhood Legal Clinics service King County residents or clients with legal issues in King County.
Seattle King County NAACP, http://www.seattlekingcountynaacp.org/ or (206) 324-6600
Links Updated February 2017.