This video looks at some important aspects of filing various types of motions into your family law case.
Below timepoints for some specific discussions:
- 00:39 – Who should hear my motion – a Commissioner? Ex Parte? The assigned Judge?
- 03:58 – How do I get my motion heard by a Commissioner?
- 08:27 – What I want to file more than one motion?
- 11:07 – How do I get my motion heard by my assigned Judge?
- 15:06 – What to know about presenting your motion
- 16:58 – New hearing confirmation procedure (“List of Submitted Documents.”)
Master list of documents that need to be filed with Ex Parte via the Clerk https://dja-eweb.kingcounty.gov/expar…
King County Superior Court forms https://kingcounty.gov/courts/clerk/f…
Direct link to the List of Submitted Documents: https://kingcounty.gov/~/media/courts…