- This event has passed.
An Overview of Protection Orders
February 22 @ 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm PST
There are different scenarios in which you might need a protection order – and as such, there are different types of protection orders:
- Domestic Violence Protection Order
- Stalking Protection Order
- Anti-harassment Protection Order
- Sexual Assault Protection Order
- Vulnerable Adult Protection Order
- Extreme Risk Protection Order
- Restraining Order
If you are fearful for your safety, knowing which one you need can ease the process.
In this hour-long webinar, members of the King County Protection Order Advocates will distinguish between the various types of protection orders, give you an introduction to their procedures, and offer resources to help with the process. There will also be a Q & A period at the end of the hour.