- This event has passed.
E-Filing Basics – 1/12/2022
January 12 @ 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm PST
Students will be introduced to King County Superior Court’s e-Filing application including the court rule basis behind the e-Filing process, how to set up and manage an e-Filing account, how to start a new case in the e-Filing application, registering for and managing e-Service, and how to find help to solve problems with e-Filing. A substantial portion of the class time will be spent in a real-time demonstration of these parts of the e-Filing application.
1. e-Filing Requirements – GR 30 and KCLGR 30
2. Creating an e-Filing User ID
3. Start a New Case
4. Registering for and managing e-Service
5. e-Filing Documents into an Existing Case
6. How to Find Help for e-Filing Problems