- This event has passed.
Employment Discrimination and Harassment Settlements: Recent Trends
February 9 @ 10:30 am – 11:30 am PST
Please join LexisNexis for a one-hour presentation on key and current issues regarding employment discrimination and harassment settlements. The discussion will feature attorney panelists with deep experience in settling employment discrimination and harassment claims.
The panel plans to discuss:
- How stages of disputes in which discrimination/harassment settlements occur affect settlement amounts
- Types of discrimination/harassment claims that generally bring about the highest settlement amounts
- Terms in settlement agreements that often encounter resistance from opposing parties
- Factors causing attorneys to modify the terms of settlement agreements during the course of negotiations
- The impact mediation has had on settling discrimination and harassment disputes
- How COVID-19 has affected resolutions of discrimination/harassment/retaliation disputes
- How the Me Too and Black Lives Matter movements have affected settling discrimination and harassment disputes