Skip Tracing – 5/4/2022
May 4 @ 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm PDT
<< CLE Credit: 1.00 Other >>
Skip Tracing is a 60 minute class designed to teach you proven strategies for tracking down subjects and uncovering their assets by using open source resources. You will learn how to use the best free and proprietary data bases to locate people and assets. This topic is perfect for anyone who wants to learn how to trace someone’s residential location or gain insights into their asset holdings. It’s also a great way to get a better understanding of what they can expect when they hire a professional investigator or skip tracer.
WHAT IS SKIP TRACING?
– The ability to locate contact information (address, phone number, email or social profile) for a person or company.
– Skip trace is a synonym for problem solving.
– Skip tracing is a skill that allows you to track many different types of information.
1. Using and Creating a Personal Profile Template
2. Locating Criminal history & Court Records
3. Researching Professionals & Businesses
4. Online Social Media & Web Presence
5. Frequently Asked Questions