- This event has passed.
Topic of Interest: Navigating the Web of Data Privacy Compliance
July 14, 2021 @ 10:00 am – 11:00 am PDT
During the program you will gain an understanding of
• Foundations of law and themes embodied in data privacy laws
• Rights of individuals and obligations on businesses with respect to personal data
• Key provisions of main governing laws and pending legislation
• Regulatory enforcement and litigation risks in data privacy
• How to find guidance for compliance such as expert analysis, forms and checklists
*CLE programs are 60 minutes long. The following states are approved for 1 credit hour: Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Connecticut, Hawaii, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, and New York. Prior approval is being sought in additional states and you can inquire about accreditation statuses by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide event title and date.
Note: If you are licensed in New York, this content is appropriate for both newly admitted and experienced New York attorneys. Although, this content is appropriate for all New York attorneys, newly admitted attorneys cannot earn CLE credit for the completion of the course when presented via webinar or webcast. (NY has issued a temporary ruling that newly admitted attorneys can receive Skills credit via webinar or webcast through June 30, 2021 due to COVID-19.)