In this video, you’ll find a number of helpful tips for working most effectively with the Clerk’s office – including how to submit filings, how to get them to judges, how to submit audio/video files and more!
- 00:31 – How do I get documents to the Clerk?
- 02:48 – How do I get documents (working copies) to the Judge?
- 05:07 – How can I view documents that have been filed?
- 07:46 – How do I submit audio or video files as evidence?
- 09:13 – How do I schedule a hearing for the Judge to consider my motion/evidence?
- 10:04 – Can I still submit filings in person?
King County Superior Court Clerk : https://kingcounty.gov/courts/clerk.aspx
Filing documents with the Clerk: https://kingcounty.gov/courts/clerk/d…
Accessing court records: https://kingcounty.gov/courts/clerk/a…
KCScript online court record access: https://dja-prd-ecexap1.kingcounty.go…
Superior Court Judge’s mailroom locations: https://kingcounty.gov/courts/superio…