Need Help Sealing Criminal Records?

King County’s Department of Public Defense (DPD) can help!  They can assist sealing both juvenile or even vacating some adult criminal convictions.  You can read about these services HERE.

The Dept. of Public Defense actually offers a number of services – you can read all about them HERE.