June 9, 2021 @ 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm PDT
Students will be introduced to King County Superior Court’s e-Filing application including the court rule basis behind the e-Filing process, how to set up and manage an e-Filing account, how to start a new case in the e-Filing application, registering for and managing e-Service, and how to find help to solve problems with e-Filing.
A substantial portion of the class time will be spent in a real-time demonstration of these parts of the e-Filing application.
- e-Filing Requirements – GR 30 and KCLGR 30
- Creating an e-Filing User ID
- Start a New Case
- Registering for and managing e-Service
- e-Filing Documents into an Existing Case
- How to Find Help for e-Filing Problems