This series of five videos will introduce you to some key concepts that you should be aware of before you file your action in King County Small Claims Court.
- 00:30 – What IS the purpose of Small Claims Court?
- 01:07 – What types of claims are allowed in Small Claims Court?
- 02:08 – What types of claims are NOT allowed?
- 03:54 – How much money can be claimed?
- 04:33 – Might it be advisable to lower your damages claim so that you can use Small Claims Court?
- 05:15 – When should I consult with an attorney?
- 06:44 – How do you know if you’re suing the right person?
- 07:22 – What are some examples of improper claims?
- 09:45 – So what’s is the bottom line with “right court, right claim?”